After registering online, you will be contacted within five (5) business days about the process for acceptance. There is non-refundable $160 application fee due at the time of applying. You will be contacted by CJP administration as to how to pay the application fee. Upon acceptance to the CJP, the Financial Policies found here must be signed and returned.
According to our bylaws, CJP must adhere to the following when accepting prospective students:
- Siblings of current students and alumni
- Jewish members of two of our partner agencies- Temple Beth El, Temple Israel, or the LJCC
- Jewish members with one partner affiliation
- Jewish unaffiliated families
- LJCC non-Jewish members
- Non-Jewish unaffiliated families
If you have not heard from CJP within five (5) business days, please contact our office to make sure we have received your information at 704-944-6776.