Pre-registration for current students, their siblings, and alumni begins in early December and continues until the beginning of January.
Open registration begins in January and continues until spaces are filled. Available spaces are filled based on CJP’s current by-laws. If registration forms are received prior to the beginning of open registration, they will not be processed until after priority registration is over.
According to our Bylaws CJP’s open enrollment is prioritized into the following categories:
- Siblings of current students and alumni of CJP
- Members of two of our partner agencies – Temple Beth El, Temple Israel, or the LJCC
- Jewish member with one partner affiliation
- Jewish unaffiliated families
- LJCC non-Jewish members
- Non-Jewish unaffiliated families
Completed Registration forms can be e-mailed to CJP’s office manager, Alyson Kalik, faxed to 704-944-6898, or mailed via USPS to:
Charlotte Jewish Preschool
5007 Providence Rd., Suite 109
Charlotte, NC 28226